Sunday, May 24, 2009

ugh....


Just curious.......but does being preggo totally mess with one's immune system, for I have never been sick as frequently since I became pregnant?!? Granted, I am no longer with child, but I seemed to have acquired some sort of bronchial, congested nonsense! Ugh....pardon my venting, I just hate being a sick mommy, but my parents insisted to take Olivia for awhile, and after much protesting on my part, I agreed and had a much needed nap. Oh well......I guess I just need to bump up the vitamin C.....but in other news - little Livi is going on week 2 of sleeping through the night and ......she is stinkin' cute. ( :

2 comments:

Samantha said...

She is gorgeous!!!! ANd her hair is incredible!!! Wow, what a beauty you have! :)

Hope you feel better!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

This is a really cute pic! What a doll she is! :)