Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Fun!







4th of July brought a lot of fun this year! Not only was it Olivia's first 4th, but it was also her first day at the swimming pool and she LOVED it!!! I was very hopeful that she would, for I was such a water baby and eventually was on the swim team when I was older, but I wasn't sure how a little 3 month old would handle it. I decided to try out Otter Beach (the outdoor pool at the Aquatic Center in Corvallis), for it for $1 admission day. We got our suits on (yes....I wore a swimsuit-that is another story!!) and jumped in and to my delight, she giggled and cooed the whole time!!! Later, she must have found the water very soothing, for she fell asleep in the pool as I cradled her in the water! All in all, it was a fabulous day and I am soooo excited to start Water Babies with her in the fall!!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Can I come over and squeeze her!!? She is a DOLL!

Okay, but seriously, can we meet??! I've never met you before ( I haven't.. right??!!!) and want to! I mean, blog friend, and you live in the same town as me! I would love to meet you!

If I have met you and I forget than I am so rude and I really apologize.

annacalista said...

Sam....I would love to meet you!! (no worries....we haven't met!!!!) I don't know what your schedule is like, but mine is fairly flexible! Just let me know!!!! Take care!!

Samantha said...

Opps... I just saw that you replied here- will you email me and we can work something out??!! mamanotes@gmail.com Thanks!