Monday, July 6, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge

Well.....I have to say, my "body after baby" is nowhere near where I want it.....but I did buckle down and wear a swimsuit to bring little Livi to the pool and we had sooooo much fun that I honestly didn't pay too much attention to my not so cute swimsuit figure. I do, however, want to keep pushing towards my goals, so maybe by summer's end, I will feel a bit more comfortable. Here are my goals for the week:
1. only weigh myself ONCE.....while I am 21 pounds down since May, I tend to get discouraged if I have a bad "weigh day".....which is BOUND to happen if I weigh myself daily, since our body naturally can flucuate a few pounds .
2. Exercise...NO Excuses.....I can find time.....even with work,a baby, a husband and a house!!!
3. Drink more water - sure, my husband works for Pepsi and is a bountiful resourse for diet soda, but there is NO substitute for water!!!

Thanks to http://mamanotes.com/ for making this challenge happen!!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck! You can do it :)

Joy said...

Good for you, I am so glad you went the pool and had a good time with your little one. Keep up the good work.

Samantha said...

Hey Anna- I need you to go back and leave your POST url in Mr Linky. Just click on the title of your Body After Baby post and then copy that url and put it in Mr linky. Look at others to see what I mean. I had to delete your other link (sorry!! I have to have everyone doing it the same way!!) so make sure and go back and put your post url in. Thanks!! :)

Samantha said...

I need to stop having excuses too. I am SO bad at excuses! you work? I didn't know that.. where at?! WOw, good for you mama!

annacalista said...

Samantha....I am sorry I posted incorrectly the first time-I am kind of dumb when it comes to this whole blog thing!!! I work part-time at the Corvallis Clinic and I split my time between pediatrics and immediate care. I really wish I didn't have to work, but it is financially necessary and I work 4 hour shifts, so it isn't so bad!! Have a great day!

Natasha said...

Good job Anna! I definitely need to be stepping it up as well. Maybe I'll see you in a few weeks when Boston has his 2 month check. We should get together sometime, I know you mentioned that earlier. I'm not back to work yet, so my schedule is pretty flexible.

Heather said...

Good Luck!! :)