Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am Human again........


Oh heavens....obviously, I am not the best blogger, but I am finally feeling a bit more human since my little lady has been sleeping more, so I have resumed some activites, i.e. computing!! Being a mom has been so wonderful and rewarding, but I must admit, there have been tough times. It is crazy what a severe lack of sleep and preggo hormones can do to one's head! Add that to pretty major breast feeding issues=a crying mess! Thankfully, I have the most wonderful support in my husband and parents....I don't know what I would do without them! Also, it is amazing what just a few more hours of sleep and fresh air can do for a girl!!! All in all, I am in complete awe of my beautiful baby girl and can't imagine my life any other way!!!

2 comments:

Coraly said...

Hi Anna, I found your blog from Jessica's ... your little one is beautiful. We just had our third daughter on March 11...being a mom is the best and the hardest...

Jess said...

Anna,
I've so been there! Don't worry . . . things get easier and then one day you will wake up and wonder where your little baby went!!